- Complete your notecard research for your Guiding Questions. You must have 40 notecards for each GQ.
- Complete an individual outline. Outlines are the guide for your storyboard and script.
- Create a ten frame storyboard that shows slides with a heading, 3-5 bullets, and 2 images. Each frame represents one slide. You are expanding your guiding question(s) by going more in-depth on them/it. Each frame of the storyboard must be in full color. Each frame must have a box with a brief description for that frame.
- Write a script for your Guiding Question(s). The script answers the GQ(s) using the facts from your notecards. Each slide must have a 30-60 second script.
- Create a Google Presentation based on your storyboard.
- Record the script in Quickvoice on the iPad. Either do ten separate recordings, or one complete recording. Email the recording(s) to your gmail account.
- Create a new Keynote presentation with ten slides, all with black backgrounds.
- Take screen shots of all of your Google Presentation slides on one of the iMacs and transfer them to Keynote. Download and transfer your audio recordings to the Keynote as well.
- Title your finished Keynote: PROJECT X YOURNAME